https://www.casselsalpeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/casestudylogo-wolper.jpg 250 250 roaradmin http://www.casselsalpeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/CS-Logo-for-Assets-Post-10-Year-Branding_Website_04.28.21_Draft01.png roaradmin2012-12-01 17:44:222020-12-08 14:43:19Wolper Subscription Services has been acquired by LM Information Delivery
- Background: Headquartered in Easton, PA, Wolper is a full-service information management resource, providing customized solutions for subscription management and related resources including print and electronic, foreign and domestic magazine and journal subscriptions, as well as books and e-books, databases, site licenses, and state-of-the-art information management tools.
- Cassel Salpeter:
- Served as financial advisor to the Company
- Family business needing larger platform to continue to compete with growing U.S. competitors
- Significant cultural differences with purchaser created many deal obstacles
- Outcome: In December 2012, Wolper Subscription Services, Inc. was sold to LM Information Delivery, a competitor of the Company, with headquarters in Finland.