https://www.casselsalpeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Dever_logo.jpg 250 250 roaradmin http://www.casselsalpeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/cs_logo-color-REPLACE.png roaradmin2012-12-01 17:42:342020-12-08 14:43:23Dever has been acquired by Von Allmen Capital Partners
- Background: Headquartered in Easton, PA, Wolper is a full-service information management resource, providing customized solutions for subscription management and related resources including print and electronic, foreign and domestic magazine and journal subscriptions, as well as books and e-books, databases, site licenses, and state-of-the-art information management tools.
- Cassel Salpeter:
- Served as financial advisor to the Company
- Family business needing larger platform to continue to compete with growing U.S. competitors
- Significant cultural differences with purchaser created many deal obstacles
- Outcome: In December 2012, Wolper Subscription Services, Inc. was sold to LM Information Delivery, a competitor of the Company, with headquarters in Finland.