https://www.casselsalpeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Solutions_logo.jpg 250 250 roaradmin http://www.casselsalpeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/CS-Logo-for-Assets-Post-10-Year-Branding_Website_04.28.21_Draft01.png roaradmin2012-04-01 17:44:542020-12-08 14:43:49S&H Solutions has been acquired by ProLogic Redemption Solutions
S&H Solutions has been acquired by ProLogic Redemption Solutions
- Background: Headquartered in Delray Beach, FL, S&H Solutions provides a software loyalty platform that enables retailers to create, manage, and enhance customer loyalty programs anddeliver real-time, personalized marketing and shopper insights. The Company is a descendant of S&H Green stamps, widely known as the original loyalty marketing program that distributed billions of stamps that consumers collected and redeemed for merchandise.
- Cassel Salpeter:
- Was mandated to sell S&H on behalf of the parent Company
- Ran a competitive sales process, identifying and contacting over 100 strategic and financial parties
- Potential contingent liabilities
- Changing business model towards SaaS based revenue
- S&H business relationship with parent’s other businesses
- Non-core operation of parent, operating within a rapidly changing technology environment
- Outcome: In April 2012, S&H Solutions was sold to ProLogic Redemption Solutions, a portfolio company of Marlin Equity Partners and one of the industry’s largest clearinghouses for manufacturer coupons.