https://www.casselsalpeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/casestudylogo-intellicoat.jpg 250 250 roaradmin http://www.casselsalpeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/cs_logo-color-REPLACE.png roaradmin2013-08-01 17:42:182020-12-08 14:42:41InteliCoat Has been acquired by Exopack Holding Corp.
- Background: Headquartered in South Hadley, Massachusetts, InteliCoat develops and markets high-performance imaging products, custom coatings, and laminates, offering digital imaging substrates; fine art and photo media products; digital fine art media products; ink jet media products for the reprographics market; and ink jet proofing media products.
- Cassel Salpeter:
- Served as financial advisor to the Company
- Ran a competitive sales process, identifying and contacting over 50 strategic and financial parties
- Deteriorating economics and declining industry dynamics
- Changing business model created legacy liabilities with respect to prior manufacturing facilities and lease obligations
- Outcome: In August 2013, InteliCoat Technologies Digital Imaging Holdco, Inc., an affiliate of Sun Capital Partners, Inc., was sold to Exopack Holding Corp., an industry leader in precision-coated papers, films, and specialty substrates, based in Spartanburg, SC.