https://www.casselsalpeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Comprehensive_Eye_CS_Website_Logo_Case_Studies_01.12.22_Draft01.jpg 250 250 roaradmin http://www.casselsalpeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/CS-Logo-for-Assets-Post-10-Year-Branding_Website_04.28.21_Draft01.png roaradmin2022-01-12 17:56:382022-01-12 17:57:46Spectrum Vision Partners acquired Comprehensive Eye
Spectrum Vision Partners acquired Comprehensive Eye
- Background: Comprehensive Eye M.D. (“Comprehensive Eye”), based in Long Island, NY, is a physician-owned and operated ophthalmology practice. Comprehensive Eye provides patients with best-in-class ophthalmologic medical and surgical care.
- Cassel Salpeter:
- Served as financial advisor to the Company
- Assisted company in exploring strategic alternatives including the sale of the company
- Introduced and evaluated potential strategic partners
- Worked closely with physician owner to navigate all phases of the sale process and achieve optimal transaction for a long-time, closely held business
- Sale process conducted during pandemic
- Ensuring seamless transition after decades of physician ownership
- Maximizing and delivering value for synergies
- Navigating extensive diligence review process
- Outcome: In October 2021, Comprehensive Eye was acquired as part of a significant regional roll-up strategy by Spectrum Vision Partners, a portfolio company of Blue Sea Capital.