http://www.casselsalpeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/casestudylogo-dynavox.jpg 250 250 admin http://casselsalpeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/cs_logo-color.png admin2016-06-12 19:10:342017-07-03 18:17:12363 Sale for Dynavox, Inc.
- Background: DynaVox, headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, has become the industry standard in augmentative and assistive communication technology. DynaVox develops and markets software, devices, and content to assist people in overcoming their speech, language, or learning challenges.
- Cassel Salpeter:
- Served as financial advisor to the Company
- Ran a competitive sales process, identifying and contacting over 90 strategic and financial parties
- Provided assistance throughout all phases of the sales process, due diligence, and auction
- Expedited sales timeline with only three weeks to identify and bring parties to auction
- Less-than-cooperative secured lender
- Outcome: In May 2014, DynaVox, Inc. was sold to Tobii Technology AB, a Swedish-based technology company with offices worldwide.