https://www.casselsalpeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/casestudylogo-ioshealth.jpg 250 250 admin https://www.casselsalpeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/cs_logo-color.png admin2016-06-13 13:19:412019-12-20 20:06:36Mergers and Acquisitions: Sell Side for IOS Health Systems
- Background: Headquartered in Miami, FL, IOS Health Systems is a leading innovator of cloud-based medical practice software platforms marketed under the Medios® brand. All of IOS’ products are provided as a Software as a Service (“SaaS”) offering and are fully integrated to address every aspect of the physician practice including clinical, financial, and patient engagement, by providing innovative solutions that enhance the way these organizations create, interact, and access health information technology.
- Cassel Salpeter:
- Served as exclusive financial advisor to the Company
- Ran a competitive sales process, identifying and contacting over 100 strategic and financial parties
- Provided assistance throughout all phases of the sales process, due diligence, and auction through closing
- Successfully monetizing intellectual property and technology in the sales price
- Navigation through three different technology audits in addition to the financial and operational due diligence
- Outcome: In November 2014, IOS Health Systems, Inc. was sold to Intermedix Corp., a Fort Lauderdale, FL based healthcare services and solutions company, owned by Thomas H. Lee Partners.