https://www.casselsalpeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Dasi_logo.jpg 250 250 roaradmin https://www.casselsalpeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/cs_logo-color.png roaradmin2017-07-01 17:34:022020-01-24 21:51:44Diversified Aero Services, Inc.
- Background: Diversified Aero Services, Inc. (“DASI”) is a full-service aftermarket surplus aircraft parts supplier based in Miami, Florida with additional facilities in London and Singapore. DASI specializes in all of the major aircraft platforms, including Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, and Embraer, offering customers a comprehensive and diverse portfolio of high-quality consumables and rotables from the “nose to the tail.”
- Cassel Salpeter:
- Served as financial advisor to the Company
- Ran a competitive capital raise process, identifying and contacting over 100 financial parties
- Structured a minority recap combined with growth capital to expand its footprint and accelerate the purchase of bulk inventory
- Substantive ABL lender in place, which increased the difficulty of raising certain forms of capital
- Negotiated and executed on a complex “drop-down” transaction structure to optimize tax implications and future operations
- Outcome: In July 2017, a global private equity firm purchased a minority interest in DASI, while committing to a substantial follow-on investment amount.