https://www.casselsalpeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/casestudylogo-dever.jpg 250 250 admin https://www.casselsalpeter.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/cs_logo-color.png admin2016-06-13 13:19:422017-07-03 18:15:47Mergers and Acquisitions: Sell Side for Dever
- Background: Headquartered in Lexington, KY, Dever is a leading provider of transportation and equestrian products and services to major event venues and golf courses throughout the U.S., specializing in the rental, leasing, and sale of golf cars and utility vehicles to commercial and retail channels, as well as a service provider of feed, hay, and bedding products to horse show exhibitors.
- Cassel Salpeter:
- Served as financial advisor to the Company
- Ran a competitive sales process, identifying and contacting over 140 strategic and financial parties
- Positioning eclectic company to maximize value
- Transitioning friends and family investors out, while executing partial recapitalization of key management
- Outcome: In December 2012, Dever, Inc. was sold to Von Allmen Capital Partners, a family office based in Fort Lauderdale, FL.